For those who hit the dirt or hurt themselves from time to time… or all too often.
- Contains vegan, organic oils – coconut and castor oil
- Contains essential oils to help aid your body’s healing process
- Is light and moisturizing, keeping skin from drying out without smothering it
What you can use Road Rash Remedy for:
- Road rash, of course. But we recommend you try to not fall. If you do, though, we’ve gotcha covered.
- Chafing from repetitive motion – biking, running, walking back up hills until your slides/tuck/form/stride is perfect (which is never so keep practicing).
- Tattoos! That’s right. Sporting new ink? Take care of it with this. Apply moderately when the tattoo feels dry to help your body do it’s thing.
- Skin abrasions, because shit happens.
The salve is oil-based, comprised of certified organic coconut oil and castor oil, which are antibacterial while still letting the skin breathe. It contains lavender and rosemary essential oils, which are antibacterial and also smooth out the scars. Peppermint and clove essential oils are what will make that road rash tolerable in its early stages.
The salve is very light, to avoid breakouts or smothering your skin. The ingredients are all natural and everything is carefully handpicked to benefit your skin.
The best part is it’ll help with other issues, like sunburns, wind burn, chaffing, and most other light surface skin irritations.
Comes in a 2 oz glass jar.
Currently pending Vegan Certification. We guarantee that each product is strictly vegan, containing no animal ingredients or animal by-products, using no animal ingredient or animal by-product in the manufacturing process, and not being tested on animals.